We do not Sell or Share Your Info to Any Third Party or Marketing Agency.
This is our solemn promise.
Your contact and assignment details are 100% secure and confidential with us. We use your information only to enhance your user experience and to send you assignment-related information within the purview of secrecy as stated in our client service agreement and our terms and conditions*.
What information we collect from you (Users)
User information is also collected automatically through cookies, web beacons, analytics, and other target-based advertising technologies. Whenever you visit or interact on our websites, certain pieces of information are automatically recorded and we may retain or use that record to facilitate user-to-user communication and for your ease of access. This may be related to the type of service or content you interact with and the prevalence and duration of a particular session.
When you create a user account and/or profile, EduVersal Global collects useful information such as your username, password, name, email address, contact number, and geographic related details. You may also be required to provide similar details when you wish to enquire about our services or your order.
- All user information is kept confidential within the company. These details are not disclosed to any third parties.
- Your personal information is used primarily for communication regarding your orders booked with us and to keep you updated with the latest developments in the scope of our service. All other purposes have been listed in the previous section.
- We do not share your details with the experts (tutors) and vice versa. It is to ensure that the privacy of clients as well as experts remains confidential. We can get you connected with an expert to enable clarifications regarding your order but we will not allow an exchange of contact details between any parties.
- The assignment solutions provided to you are not used for any other purpose and shall be stored on our database for a minimum period of three months.
- Payment information related to debit/credit cards while making any transactions on our services is kept confidential. We ensure 100% compliance with legal obligations and use payment gateways that are bona fide and verified by, as per the statutory laws that govern internet payments. When you make an online payment to purchase our services, we do not have access to any of your bank or card related information that you input while processing the payment.
- In case of any conflicts/claims regarding the order, we might have to communicate the details to our payment partners for resolving the issue. It doesn’t amount to a breach of your privacy as it is a legal procedure which must be followed in case of any disagreement over the service provided.
What do we do with the information collected from you (Users)
All the user information is kept private and confidential within the digital premise of the company. We use it only for a variety of business purposes which help us analyze and improve the services to our legitimate interests. This includes but is not limited to:
- Information and profile management
- Communicating with you about the discounts, offers, and coupons on our services
- Processing your payment and financial information when you purchase one or more services
- Providing updates on your account, our services, and changes in the company’s policies
- Inviting you to register for events and seminars
- Enhancing an existing or developing a new service
- Maximizing the desired quality output of the internal teams
- Ensuring your identity is safe and preventing fraud
- Providing you with after-sales services
- Conducting surveys and taking feedback from you
- Displaying feedback and testimonials on our services along with your name after taking consent
- Offering contests such as sweepstakes and other promotions where you possibly need to register.
- If you choose to participate, you might also need to provide additional information apart from your name, email, and phone number. We will use this data to provide you with personalised services in the future.
Personal information Deletion Request
If you want our team to delete your data that was collected while you were looking through our website, you can email this request to us at . In the request letter, you need to mention your full name, phone number, and email address that was used while filling out the query form. You may have to state the reasons for deleting your personal data and also list the information you are informed of, which EduVersal Global retains. Besides, you can also state all the data you are unaware of to be deleted from our database.
How do I find my privacy options?
It is entirely up to you to accept or reject our cookies. If you wish to enable or delete cookies, open your browser and find where the cookies are stored. Each web browser saves them in a different location. Once you get to this, click on the ‘control’ or ‘manage’ settings where you can see a complete range for disabling, erasing or enabling cookies. However, please do note that declining cookies could make the website navigation difficult.
We update our policies from time to time. And so, any further changes made in the cookies policy will be updated on this page. We are not liable to personally notify our users about any future changes in the policy.
EduVersal Global takes full responsibility of keeping your personal information hidden from unauthorized use. We do not share any of your information with the external parties with the exception of those involved directly with our internal business processes. It is also possible that they may agree to never share, sell, or disclose the personal data about our clients and website visitors.
EduVersal Global may contain links to other websites on the internet. If you happen to follow the links, you might receive suggestions from our team about inquiring over the services and/or products offered by them. Since, we may or may not have connections with those websites hence we do not/ cannot guarantee that the content, services, or products provided by those companies and organizations are genuine or not. You may have to read the various policies and terms and conditions available on their websites. However, should you encounter any problems with the third-party links mentioned on our website, we recommend that you report such issues and we will be happy to assist you in the best way possible.
We only authorize the below mentioned domains to use our Brand name and Logo. Any website apart from the below mentioned list is not authorized to use our Logo and Brand name and will be treated as per the law.