With some of the greatest colleges in the world, a high living standard and a bright future, Canada is
unquestionably one of the most preferable and excellent study abroad locations in the world.
Study in a nation whose foreign student population has grown over the past ten years owing to its internationally renowned universities' provision of top-notch instruction. Enjoy a high standard of living in two of the "most liveable cities," Vancouver and Toronto, and improve your career in one of the nation's most resource-rich, diversified, and stable economies.
Eduversal Global can assist you in meeting the requirement to study in Canada. You may transition between educational levels and schools. You have flexibility and choice in your career. Discover more about IELTS preparation, admissions, financial aid, and more. Continue reading!
Why Study in Canada?
You will be surprised to know how much it costs to study in Canada. Canada welcomes almost 500,000 international students and is renowned for providing top-notch learning at reasonable tuition costs with degrees recognised worldwide.
The cost of study in Canada for Indian students is affordable. The Great White nation shines as a prominent study abroad destination for Indian students when great living standards, abundant post-study employment, and citizenship prospects are included.
Here are the top 8 reasons why study in Canada could be a great choice:
The high standard of studying in Canada is among the main factors influencing students' decision. A Canadian graduate degree is a symbol of quality and reliability. In the "QS World University Rankings 2019" and the "World University Rankings 2022," Canada's institutions are ranked twenty-sixth and twenty-seventh globally.
The great emphasis on research and development in Canadian education is one of the main characteristics that sets it apart. If you're a researcher, no country can compare to Canada. The Canadian government generously supports different courses to study in Canada, including PhD in medical, communications, agriculture, earth sciences, and IT.
Affordable - how much it cost to study in Canada falls within the budget
As a fact, Studying in the UK, and the USA institutions is more expensive than that of Canada. And when you take the investment return into account, it is a very sensible choice for Indian students. To lower your college costs, you may as well apply for several Canadian scholarships. And, all of these things make the cost of study in Canada for Indian students well under their means.
In Canada, you'll meet very kind and inviting individuals from a wide range of ethnic groups who lead diverse customs and lifestyles. Ontario and British Columbia are the epicentres for the Indo-Canadians, and the languages spoken in these regions of the country are Gujarati, Punjabi, Bengali and Hindi. Canada's diversified climate fosters friendship and peaceful coexistence like no other nation. Many Indians come to this country to study, work and live.
Safe and Peaceful
It is one of the safest countries in the world and has long been considered as such. The "Global Peace Index" ranked Canada as the world's sixth-most peaceful nation in 2018. You will have the same privileges as every other Canadian student.
Earn while you learn
Canada offers all international students the chance to work up to 20 hours per week during the on-season and full-time during the summer and winter holidays. You wouldn't need an extra work permit to work on-campus or internship at any business because your student visa is sufficient to support your search for part-time employment.
Vibrant and lively campus life
You can anticipate ongoing events, festivals, and other happenings on all Canadian campuses. Thanks to this, you may connect and make new friends, which makes the class setting fun and vibrant for all learners who pursue the courses to study abroad in the UK, US, or even Australia.
Students may remain in Canada and find employment there for at least three years after graduating per the "Canada's Post-Graduation Work Permit Program (PWPP)". You can work and travel to gather experience and then seek resident status.
What is the study cost in Canada?
Canada is an affordable place to study compared with many other nations. For tuition, you'll probably need
between $20,000 and $30,000 each year.
This amount is simply an estimate and will change depending on the school and programme you are enrolled in. Depending on your region and personal demands, the price of accommodation, food, and other living expenditures may vary, but C$15,000 per year is a common figure.
Programs in the humanities, teaching and the arts are often less expensive than those in the sciences and technology.
The tuition fees vary based on the programme you are choosing to pursue. For instance, MBA programmes are frequently the priciest as in most other nations. These courses typically cost from 30,000 to 42,000 CAD. if you choose to study in the US, UK, or Australia, your fee will vary depending on the region and institution
You will be required to present your language proficiency scorecard such as Duolingo, TOEFL, or IELTS to gain eligibility for pursuing education here. The cost of tuition varies between regions and programmes for international students. In Canada, the typical annual studying cost is:
|Undergraduate program||$13,000 to $20,000|
|Postgraduate Master’s Degree||$17,000 to $25,000|
|Doctoral Degree||$7,000 to $15,000|
|MBA||$30,000 to $40,000|
Top Ten Universities in Canada
Top Courses in Canada
- Undergraduate Diploma in Business - General
- Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management with CO-OP
- Diploma in Business Administration CO-OP (Daytime and Evening Options)
- Film production Diploma
- Undergraduate Diploma in Computer Programming
- Undergraduate Diploma in Business - Accounting
- Undergraduate Diploma in Business - Sales and Marketing
- Diploma in Business Management with CO-OP
- Diploma in Cybersecurity Risk Management with CO-OP
- Diploma in Software Quality Assurance Engineering with CO-OP
- Diploma in Full-Stack Web Development with CO-OP
- Diploma in Business Administration with CO-OP
- Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Administration with CO-OP
- Diploma in Software Quality Assurance Engineering with Practicum
- Diploma in Data Engineering and Analytics with CO-OP
- Bachelor of Theology
- Bachelor in Environmental Arts and Justice
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Applied Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Specialized Bachelor in Translation
- Honours Bachelor of Business Administration (Automotive Management) - BBAA
- Bachelor in Environmental Science
- Bachelor in Global Geography
- Bachelors in Cities, Regions, Planning (BES)
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Communication
- Bachelor of Business Administration-Accounting
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Supply Chain Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Project Management
- Master of Divinity
- Master of Science in International Management
- International Masters for Health Leadership
- Master of Education
- Masters in Computer
- Master of Applied Science
- Master of Communications Management
- Master of Sacred Theology
- Master of Arts in Anthropology
- Master of Arts in Cultural Resource Management (CRM)
- Master of Science in Biological Sciences
- Master of Science in Computer Science
- Master of Science in Neuroscience
- Master of Fine Arts
Top Government Scholarships
Apart from your education fees, the living expenses depend on your requirements. In Canada, both basic
and preventative medical treatments, as well as emergency treatments, are covered under the state health
care system. As an international student with a current study visa, you are qualified for a state-wide
health care card to use these facilities.
International students' access to health care in Canada varies by province and insurance provider. Based on the Canada Insurance Plan, the mean annual cost for health insurance is between CAD 600 and 900.
You should set your budget between $7,000 and 20,000 Canadian dollars (CAD) per year to pay for the price of housing, food, and the required health insurance, advises "Eduversal Global".
However, you must also factor in your tuition costs and any other student, administrative, application, or permission fees that could be necessary. The next sections cover the latest Canada study visa details.
Latest Study Visa Guidelines
The following are the documents needed to apply for a Canada Student Visa.
- Valid Passport
- Proof of Acceptance by a Designated Learning Institution
- Proof of Funds
- Canadian bank account
- Guaranteed Investment Certificate (GIC) from a participating Canadian financial institution
- A student loan or education loan
- Bank statements for the past four months
- Bank draft (it should be convertible to Canadian dollars)
- Proof of paid tuition and housing fee
- Letter from a person or school that has provided you with funds
- Proof of funding paid from within Canada (in case of a scholarship or a Canadian-funded educational program)
- Passport Size Photographs
- Immigration Medical Examination (IME)
- English Language Proficiency Exam Score such as Duolingo, IELTS, or PTE test
- Statement of Purpose
- A Credit Card for application fee payment
It takes the CIC a certain amount of time to complete a visa application. It begins when the applicant
applies and lasts until the day of the decision. The time it takes to process a student visa application
for Canada is not specified.
It typically takes 12 weeks. Through their MyCIC accounts, applicants (both online and on paper) may check the status of their applications.
Education System in Canada
Top Five Cities that Have the Best Institutions and Courses in Canada
With nearly 50% of the population being from a minority group, the city has a diversified population. The city is open to visitors from all over the world, including Asia, Africa, and Europe. Toronto is incredibly popular with immigrants since it has an astounding 160 languages.
Although it may not be the most inexpensive city, Montreal boasts a very high standard of living. Montreal is known for its friendly locals and stunning fusion of diverse cultures.
English and French are the main languages in Vancouver. Giant tech companies like Amazon, Google, Microsoft, etc., are located here. It is a place of stunning scenery.
World-class academic institutions and outstanding faculty personnel may be found in Ottawa. It is a great place for students to study since it offers various jobs, inexpensive housing, and convenient transit.
5. Quebec City
A French-speaking province with one of Canada's top cities, Quebec is renowned for its architecture and European vibe. The city of Quebec has several celebratory festivals, and the notorious winter carnival is a national holiday. Winter sports are widely organised here.